If you're like most Americans, you're concerned about retirement.
Whether you plan to retire or not, one thing is certain....you’ll need money, and not just a lump sum of money, but a continuous flow of money that will last a lifetime. At Legacy Financial, we help you establish a strategy that if followed, will help ensure you don't outlive your money.
We have a full suite of services to help you down your financial path including but not limited to:
- Lifetime Income Strategies (Income Allocation)
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- 401(k) and 403(b) Considerations
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Fixed Annuities
- Fixed Index Annuities
Today, nearly 90% of Americans age 65 and older receive Social Security income benefits.9 Will your Social Security benefits be enough in retirement?
To help ensure you have a strategy in place to address some of those concerns, you may find it helpful to work with someone with experience in using life insurance and fixed annuities to help solidify your retirement strategy with valuable protection and guarantees.*
Bridge the gap in your retirement strategy. We can help:
- Review your Social Security and retirement statements to determine potential retirement income shortfalls where a fixed annuity may be a potential solution.
- Explain the importance of routinely verifying your Social Security statement earnings record for accuracy.
- Explore strategies that may enhance the benefits available to married couples.
- Review your unique situation to determine potential eligibility for other types of benefits (ex-spousal, dependent or caregiver benefits).
- Examine potential effects of taxation on Social Security benefits in light of other sources of retirement income.
Please note representatives do not provide tax, legal, or Social Security filing advice. Encourage your clients to consult their tax or legal professional or the Social Security Administration through their local office or online at www.ssa.gov.
Not approved by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.
*Guarantees are subject to the claims paying ability and principal strength of the annuity issuer.